23.90€ - Buy 12'' Vinyl (LP) 9.90€ - Buy Digital
Akuphone is proud to present FUJI-YUKI's masterpiece One Butoh. A musical immersion into the most exciting avant-garde dance movement. Including wonderful 28-page A5 portfolio.
Akuphone is proud to present Fuji-Yuki’s latest masterpiece, One Butoh. A musical immersion into the most exciting avant-garde dance style of the past century. Created in Japan in the 1960s by Tatsumi Hijikata, butō is the "dance of the obscure body". It broke with the traditions of classical Noh and Kabuki Theater, which, at the time, seemed outdated in the national context. Nourished by a European artistic avant-garde, butō stands out as a mirror of the socio-political turmoil of a post-World War II Japan. One Butoh resonates as a perfect acoustic introduction to this subversive art and propels the listener deep into his own soul.
- FUJI-YUKI: Voice oriental ritual implements
- Performed and Composed by FUJI-YUKI
- Produced by 821 and FUJI-YUKI
- Recorded and mastered at LM Studio Osaka & Studio Dew9
- Mixed & arranged by 821
- Calligraphy by FUJI-YUKI
- Photos by Sachio Hata
- Limited 12'' vinyl printed on reverse cardboard + 28-page A5 portfolio (500 only)
- Digital and streaming
© 2022 FUJI-YUKI ℗ 2022 Akuphone