Over the years King Gong aka Laurent Jeanneau specialized in the recording of ethnic minorities, particularly from South East Asia. He has recorded over 200 albums and his work is now largely well-known around the globe. Such an impressive collection enables him to manipulate, assemble and reconstruct his field recordings in order to create new sound landscapes.
# Field Recordings, Electronic, Experimental, Abstract, Ritual, Religious
- Dali-China with Li Daiguo. 2019 (LP/DL AKU1016) ... coming soon ...
- Music Of Northern Laos. 2018 (LP/CD/DL AKU1010)
- Music Of Southern Laos. 2018 (LP/CD/DL AKU1009)
- Tibetan Buddhism Trip. 2017 (LP/CD/DL AKU1006)
- Sounds of the Zomia, Sounds of Resistance: An Interview with Kink Gong
- Kink Gong - Reconstructing Ethnic Minorities Music
- Kink Gong - Tibetan Buddhism Trip